1. The course you just finished is not a big duration for training, but you all left some impact on me, that will last for some time. I came here to teach you, but honestly, i also learnt some more new things and updated my knowledge ! I also learnt how the next generation has resilience and confidence; you were all very prompt in attending the session 'on time' everyday.
2. Almost all of you interacted with quick interest on the questions asked. You had all sent home work answers by your handwriting, which also is appreciable; I could find in your responses an impactful hardwork and conscious interest.
3. One American Author Zig Zaglar had written a book " See you at the top" ; I wish you the same title. If i had kindled you a fire to change yourself as to adopt all the skills that you were in need of, keep the fire until you reach the top; India needs you.”
4. At the outset, you were hesitant to making mistakes during my talk. Today I’m hopeful of how improved you’ve become. I think I pointed to not only skills but also care and empathy for the society !
5. Officially, the mentoring is over. Unofficially, my chat is always open for doubts or ‘Sir, I got the job!’ messages.
6. If you get an opportunity to go abroad for job, accept it ; But be always favourable to your community here in India and to Indian Govt. India has to grow to make other nations to grow. India has the ability to lead the world for a peaceful life, because of its spiritual wealth, if not for technology or business. Spirituality is free of religion. It applies to all religion.
7. Money is important to earn. But do not fall prey to the greed. Those who all made big money all along, then start donating them when they grow old or retire, because they do not need money beyond a limit that would fulfill the needs of more than two generations. We can live with happiness with any size of wealth.... Rs.5 lakhs a year or 50 lakhs a year.
8. If your likes and tastes grow bigger and bigger, then what you earn would never be sufficient. After realising this at old age, what is the use? By that time, you would have spoiled your family too with greed. Instead, just earn what you want above your needs not wants.
9. But, as you grow in career, your peers would elevate your desires and likes for all luxurious brands. Don't fall for them. But earn sufficiently so that you do not lose happiness, even if you are not comfortable. If you take so much pain to earn and become wealthy and lose your happiness, then, after having become rich, and deciding to give away the wealth to others, why waste your health now or in the mid-career ?
I wish each of you to share on the utility of this course to you..








